Terms and Conditions
- All pets must have up-to-date vaccinations with proof of veterinarian records.
- All pets must be in good health.
- Owners will need to certify that their pet(s) are in good health and have not been ill in the past 30 days. On admission, all pets must be free from any condition, which could potentially jeopardize other guests.
- Pets that have been ill with a communicable condition, i.e. kennel cough, in the last 30 days require a veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or re-admitted.
- Dogs that have contracted kennel cough must remain at home for 2 weeks (14 days) and must have a veterinarians record of good health before starting classes.
Only flat collars are to be used in any of our training programs. No choke chains, Martingale collars, shock collars, pinch collars and/or retractable style leashes are ever used as part of our training curriculum. Should you arrive with one of these types of equipment on your dog you will be asked to remove it and it will be replaced by a loaner collar/leash for that one class. It is then your responsibility to comply with the policy from that point forward.
- Training Programs are 6 weeks long, 1 hour per week, on the same day and time each week. Family members welcome and are encouraged to attend this program.
- All puppies are required to have their first two (2) vaccinations before starting.
A responsible adult must attend class each week if the handler is under 16 years of age.
By enrolling in private training or classes you are reserving a space in one of our courses. Our class sizes are limited to ensure quality.
When Registering for classes and private training payments must be made in FULL at time of registration to guarantee your spot in class or private training.
***We regret that we are unable to refund fees once training has commenced with no exceptions.
If we cancel a class, we will provide makeup classes for each class that was cancelled.
Please carefully consider your schedule, commitment to training, and your dog before registering for private training or classes as it can cause havoc to the schedule if there is last minute cancellations.
Thank you for considering Canine Concept as your choice for dog training and we look forward to meeting you.
If your dog is unable to attend due to an injury or illness during your course, you will receive a 50% discount towards a future class.
RESCHEDULING AND MAKE-UPS
There are no make-ups for missed classes unless discussed prior to start of training at a discounted rate $50.00 plus tax
Private Lesson Refund Policy
Purchased training packages are non-refundable once training has begun.
Last minute cancellations can wreak havoc with the balance of the class registrations so please check your calendar carefully and plan to attend the class you sign up for.