- Errorless Housetraining by Dr. Ian Dunbar
- Understanding Aggression by Lisa Mullinax CPDT KSA
- The Dominance Controversy by Dr Sophia Yin DVM … “In the past few decades our scientific understanding of dog behaviour in relation to wolves has advanced and our knowledge of dominance theory has changed” ~ Dr Sophia Yin
- Reconsidering the Dominance Model in Dog Training by The San Francisco SPCA Behaviour and Training Department.
- Ian Dunbar, PhD, veterinarian and animal behaviorist, talks about the “Mickey Mouse” version of dominance in traditional dog training
- My rescue dog is perfect. But how long will this ‘honeymoon’ last? by Amberly McAteer
- How to best care for your dog when you are not at home by Catherine Roscoe Barr.
- How Much Excersice Is Too Much for My Puppy by Dr. Vivian Carroll
- Another Word for Sit? by Thea Anderson | From Karen Pryor Clickertraining.
- Why Do Trainers Use Food When Training? by APDT: Association of Pet Dog Trainers
- Traveling by Car or Truck with Pets. by Edward Green. Article recommended by Carolyn of P2E Youth Empowerment. Thanks!
Download our PDFs containing more information!